The StrengthBrace™ Universal Hinged Knee Brace provides stability and support for chronic knee pains and instability. The lightweight, breathable neoprene material with its unique wrap-around design provides optimal compression while the medial and lateral stays provide excellent support and promote proper alignment. The flexion and extension adjustments allow for a lesser or greater range of motion as the patient progresses through recovery.
- Designed for mild to moderate ligament joint pain, sprain, strains of the knee ligaments, meniscus injuries, chondromalacia of the patella, and internal derangement of the knee.
- For treatment of ACL, PCL, MCL, and LCL instability, and osteoarthritis
- Universal wrap-around style fits a wide range of sizes and requires minimal inventory to satisfy a diverse patient base
- Fits 12"-23": measure around center of the knee with leg extended
- Enclosed tubular donut buttress
- Polycentric hinge provides flexion/extension and can be easily set for desired range of motion
- Hinge breaks at 0°, 10°, 20°, 40°, 60°, and 90°Shorter knee brace design, decreased material bulk for increased comfort especially prolonged periods of time
- Can be worn on left or right knee
- One-year warranty
Knee Compression Sleeve
- Perfect addition for patients that wear a hinged knee brace for compression purposes
- Neoprene lining provides extra comfort and helps prevent brace from sliding or moving