The InTENSity Twin Stim IV TENS machine offers more than just TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) but also NMES (Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation) in one user-friendly, ergonomic hand-held design.
Equipped with preset body-part-specific settings, as well as a customizable option, to program the ideal therapeutic parameters throughout the healing cycle.
- 2 channels of independent stimulation output
- TENS device has an easy-to-read large LCD display and simple controls
- Extensive range of programs with manual customize settings and body-part-specific settings — 18 TENS and 18 NMES (total of 36 programs)
- The NMES setting sends gentle electrical pulses in a contraction and relaxation rhythm to help relieve muscle spasms, re-educate muscles, and help prevent muscle atrophy.
- 4 stimulation modes for TENS
- Synchronous mode for NMES with adjustable pulse amplitude, pulse frequency, and contraction/relaxation time parameters
- Preset and adjustable treatment time
- Compliance meter - store up to 90 sets of treatment records and total treatment time of 100 hours
- Electrode load indicator
- Low battery indicator
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery with USB/wall charger and LED charging indicator light
- One-year warranty
- Rx only