Use HydraHeat Hot Packs to deliver heat therapy at safer temperatures.
HydraHeat Hot Packs don't have a porous outer layer like conventional hot packs. That means that the high temperatures needed to kill the bacteria that can get inside of a conventional hot pack isn't needed with HydraHeat Hot Packs. This allows using the hot pack for heat therapy treatments at lower, safer temperatures, while still being within the therapeutic range.
- HydraHeat Hot Packs' Polymer Skin is Bacteria Resistant and Easy to Wipe Clean, Lessening the Risk of Bacterial Attachment to the Hot Packs
- HydraHeat Hot Packs Provide Therapeutic Heat Therapy within Optimal Temperature Range of 120° - 140° F
- No Need to Cover HydraHeat Hot Packs with Terry Covers — A Simple Towel or Pillow Case is the Only Barrier Needed between the Hot Pack and the Patient
- Pliable — Each Hot Pack Can Contour to the Treatment Area for Optimal Placement
- SureSeam Process Ensures the Integrity of Hot Packs is Maintained with No Bursting or Leaking
- Compatible with All Types of Hot Pack Heating Units; but for Best Results — Use with HydraTherm Heating Unit to Ensure a Clean Heat Therapy System
- HydraHeat Hot Packs are Non-Latex, and are Covered by a 1 Year Warranty