Use HydraHeat Heat Packs to deliver heat therapy at safer temperatures.
Typical hot packs require high heating temperatures to kill the bacteria that can enter through their porous coverings. HydraHeat Packs don't have a porous outer layer like conventional heat therapy packs, so HydraHeat treatments can occur at lower, safer temperatures, while still being within the therapeutic range.
- Polymer Skin is Bacteria Resistant and Easy to Wipe Clean, Lessening the Risk of Bacterial Attachment
- Provide Therapeutic Heat Therapy within Optimal Temperature Range of 120° - 140° F
- No Need to Cover with Terry Covers — A Simple Towel or Pillow Case is the Only Barrier Needed between the Heat Pack and the Patient
- Pliable — Each Hot Pack Can Contour to the Treatment Area for Optimal Placement
- SureSeam Process Ensures the Integrity is Maintained with No Bursting or Leaking
- Compatible with All Types of Moist Heat Therapy Heating Units; but for Best Results — Use with HydraTherm Heating Unit to Ensure a Clean Heat Therapy System
- HydraHeat Packs are Non-Latex, and are Covered by a 1 Year Warranty